Concerts on the Creek 2021 – Important Information
All sales are final. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and are not eligible for resale. Please adhere to the published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice.
- Seating layout is subject to change to ensure a compliant, socially distanced and pleasant viewing experience.
- Concerts on the Creek at ESSA Bank Park is located on a grassy park site. Please wear appropriate footwear for safely enjoying the experience. Lawn chairs recommended.
- Respect the environment. Use the trash and recycling receptacles.
- Respect other attendees and our staff…and have fun!
- Guest Pods must be reserved in advance by purchasing tickets online.
- Guest Pods have a two- or 4-person person occupancy limit, as indicated.
- Venue has an extremely limited social distanced capacity.
- All bags will be checked upon entering (see Bag Policy.)
- Cashless systems are preferred; please use credit or debit cards whenever possible.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and stocked regularly.
- Venue policies, site map, and protocols to be posted throughout the venue and online.
- Venue is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- All guests will be subject to metal scan and a thorough bag search.
- Leave bags in car – recommended.
- Purses larger than a clutch bag, backpacks, hard or soft coolers, briefcases, luggage of any kind, computer bags, camera bags, or bags larger than the permissible size are all prohibited.
- Chairs must be removed from carry bags. We can assist carrying them to your site if needed.
- Exceptions will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection. Please contact email@example.com in advance to request an exception.
- What is the size for each Pod? Guest Pod is 5’x5’, Social Distance Grid is 8’x8′
- How many people are allowed per Pod? Up to two for a 2-Pod and up to four for a 4-Pod.
- Can Pods be merged? No
- What is Pod spacing indicated by? Pods will be outlined on the field with paint and or markers.
- How will I know where my pod is located? House staff will gladly show you to your Guest Pod.
- Does the full party have to arrive at once? No
- Do you have to pay for parking? On site paid parking is available for $5. Additional parking available throughout the town. Be aware of metered and legal parking spaces. See our map of parking spots.
- Is there handicapped parking? Yes
- Is there First Aid? Yes
- Is there a smoking area? Yes
- What time do gates open? Parking Lot opens at 6:00 PM on Fridays and 5:00 PM on other days
- Is there re-entry? No
- Are shows all ages? Yes unless noted otherwise
- Are chairs provided? Please bring your own lawn or beach chair. (Must be removed from the carrying bag.) Plastic folding chairs are also available for rent.
- Can you bring food/beverage? No outside food or beverage will be permitted.
- Is food available on site? Food trucks
- Are beverages available on site? Yes, soda and water.
- Are restrooms available on site? Yes
- What is the weather cancellation policy? All events are rain or shine. No refunds or exchanges will be issued in the event of rain.
- Allowed and prohibited items are subject to change.