The Sherman Theater first debuted on January 7th, 1929; exposing the Stroudsburg area to newfound cultural beginnings on opening night with Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy. Through the decades, the theater became the central point of the community. The Sherman Theater is proud to have served our community by featuring demanded artists, assisting in the betterment of the community, and always having our doors open for the public!
Depending on the event, the room can accommodate General Admission standing shows, general admission seated shows, reserved seated shows, or any combination. Event setups include everything from cage fighting events to our annual Beerfest setup.
Our standing capacity is 1,800 while our seated capacity is 1,250.
For all booking inquiries, contact Bryan@shermantheater.com.
Advancing your Show
Shows should be advanced no later than 48 hours prior to the event.
To download our tech specs and map, click here!
Front of House Sound:
- Console: Midas Pro2
- Drive: Dolby Lake Processors | 1 for Array’s – 1 for Subs
- 52 Channel CBI Splitter w/ 4 returns and 30ft monitor split
- 2/ 8 channel insert snakes
- 1/ 16 channel drive snake
- 3/ 12 channel subsnakes
- 2/6 channel subsnakes
- 12 EM Acoustic 3 way boxes flown
- 8 Quake Subs (4 per side)
- 4 TM 10x front fill bi amp speakers
- EM Box fills for VIP Boxes
- Side Fills: 2 TCS 1500b 4 way tops/2 1800 18″ front loaded subs, per side
- Fills: QSC- PLX 3602
- Box Fills: QSC- PLX 3602
- Highs: Powersoft Digam- K6
- Lows: Powersoft Digam- K8
- Subs: Powersoft Digam- K10
- Console: Yamaha M7
- Wedges: 7/ Single front loaded 15×2″ HF driver w/ 60Hx60v dispersion
– QSC- PLX 3602
– Band power quad boxes/stringers available
- 8 Shure SM58 | – 6 Shure SM57 | – 2 Shure PG52 (kick) | – 6 Shure PG56 (toms)
- 4 Shure PG81 (oh’s) | – 3 Sennheiser 609 | – 6 Countryman DI’s
- 200 Amps 3 phase isolated power (cam tail tie in)
- 400 Amps 3 phase isolated power (dead tail tie in)
- Dedicated band power quad boxes
- Console: Echelon Hog 1000 & Leprecon 48/96 available if needed for conventional fixtures
- 4/ MX 2400 12 channel dimmers
- 1/ 24 channel dedicated 3 phase edison distro for all moving heads
- 12 Martin Mac 301’s
- 4 High End Studio Command 700’s
- 23/ WF Par 64’s
- 8/ 26 degree source 4 ellipsoidal’s for FOH specials
- House Lights on dedicated dimmer circuit
- 3/ ACL bars
- 2/ Altman Comet Spots
- 3′ 6″ from floor to stage lip
- Proscenium Opening- 36’3″W x 22’3″H
- 28′ Deep
- SL Wing 18′ W | SR Wing 21′ W
- Grid Steel Height- 51′